Laugh Yourself Silly — Book 6
What did the judge say when a skunk entered the courtroom?
Odor in the court!
What letter of the alphabet would you never want to drink?
What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon?
Kylie: Ugh! I got a D on the math test.
Sarah: How’d that happen? I let you copy my paper, I got an A.
Kylie: I know, but I’m terrible at copying too!
What holiday do you get when you fill your sink with mayonnaise?
Sink-o de mayo!
What do you call a cow with no legs?
PREVIEW BOOK CONTENTS
Table Of Contents
1. Totally Random Jokes
2. Hysterically Funny Situations
3. Hilarious School Jokes
4. Ridiculously Fun Riddles
5. Funny Food Jokes
6. Wacky Animal Jokes
7. Jolly Pirate Jokes
8. Kooky Vacation Jokes
9. Nutty & Nerdy Technology Jokes
10. Dog Jokes that’ll Make You Howl
11. Holiday Jokes
12. More Random Jokes
13. A 2nd Helping of Food Jokes to Make You Hurl
14. More Amusing Riddles!
i5. Giggly Giddyup with More Animal Jokes
i6. Last Laugh — More Random Jokes
Previews — More Joke Books From H. A. Riddle
* Note: This book is still a work-in-progress—final version of this book’s content may vary or be subject to change.